Image Map

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

...so I have a few of these...


in the Gas Lamp Booth...there are also a few on top of the vintage ceramic elephant plant stand/side table...

Vintage Ceramic Elephant Plant stand/Side table at Gas Lamp and The Franklin Antique Mall...
$75.00!
Update: Gas Lamp Ceramic Elephant is ON HOLD

...and I came across this picture...



and thought...what a wonderful way to use vintage saucers...


and doesn't it feel good to have these small items all organized...

Metal Card Holder at Gas Lamp and The Franklin Antique Mall....$59.00!

another way to keep jewelry organized is with this metal card holder...which can be used to hold jewelry too!



...whenever I take some time and organize all my stuff- I feel so much better!!


Happy Wednesday!

Caroline

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

absolutely love vintage saucers as jewelry organizers! so clever and pretty.