Image Map

Sunday, October 10, 2010

A few sold items from Saturday...


...like this vintage bird bath above...

...a friend of mine made one into a breakfast room table by putting a round piece of marble over the top (and stabilized the base)...turned out looking perfect!

But this also could be great to hold items such as keys at a door...or as a flower bed...or as its original purpose...a bird bath.


...the vintage owl at Gas Lamp sold this weekend...there were 2 more at the Franklin Antique Mall the last time I checked...I think they are just adorable!!

Happy Sunday!

Caroline


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Caroline - enjoy your posts, happy the whtie table sold. Also "Elle's Marche des Fleurs" florals for events has joined us - please stop in when next in Franklin. Are you planning on attending next Saturday's Bar Camp-Nashville?

Keep us in mind if you would like to place anything else and Joey and I will crsoo-mrarket on our FB, blogs, etc...

Would love to have you as a follower on my blog:
www.thekazan.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Oh I love these pieces (I'm pretty sure I say that everytime you post something hahaha) Your style is certainly one to be admired! xoxoxo www.1942charm.blogspot.com