Image Map

Monday, January 2, 2012

Big, Easy Style!

I received this book as a gift this Christmas...and just loved it!  Fun to read...great images and fabulous ideas!

Loved this quote:

"An enchanting space that's truly unique calls for 
a sense of humor, whimsy, and an open mind."

-Bryan Batt from Big, Easy Style

The next time I am in New Orleans (have no idea when that will be...) it would be great to see his store:



Also...such a fun start to 2012 when I saw a post on Saturday by Rene at Cottage & Vine mentioning my new "to us" house...


Then,  Skyla from Sanity Fair went by Gas Lamp (and my space) when she was visiting Nashville a few days ago and posted about it here....



...what fun surprises and I am so thankful!

Looking forward to 2012!

Happy Monday!
Caroline



1 comment:

Ashley said...

People are on to your style, Caroline! Congrats!