Image Map

Saturday, September 11, 2010

It is the weekend!


Yay!

So here are a few new pics of the Franklin Booth...I have added another metal tray table...to replace the vintage white trunk that sold this past week...


...an ironstone pitcher...and some other small items...


....the bags...


....and a final pic...


...of the Franklin Antique Mall booth...

Gas Lamp Antiques is having their Fall Fiesta Event today from 10 am- 6 pm...I kind of feel bad that I have not fully re-stocked/re-decorated that booth since several items sold in it this past week...but there are some great items in there and I am working on some more pillows...a few fabulous mirrors...and have some fun metal end tables that are almost ready to make it in there!


Take care,

Caroline




2 comments:

Kalee said...

Beautiful and so fresh! I am loving that fabulous white & green chair and that divine mirror! Hope that you are having a wonderful weekend, take care.

Unknown said...

I love that book, Flair!!! So many great ideas! xo Elizabeth