Image Map

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A few new things!


Loved this Burnt Orange Ginger Jar...I found in C-ville!

While I was in Charlottesville...I bought a few small items-- so yesterday, I went to view the booths and put things back together after the long weekend...and add a few things!




As you can see...I really like this burnt orange color...it really goes with so many colors!

Love how these colors play off each other too!


Lots of new small items on the table...

Vintage Red Asian Tray!




...love these candleholders and the unique bud vases below!






....found him in Charlottesville...I have a West Highland Terrier and can never pass these kinds of things up (I bought this piece for me)...he is actually the size of my 14 lb Westie named Tuffy.

Even though, this one is quite angry looking...he looks like Tuffy...when Tuff really really needs a walk!!


...just a side view at Gas Lamp!

Take care,

Caroline



2 comments:

Leah said...

Oh honey if I could go to your booths I SO would! You find the BEST stuff! I love that orange jar and those ikat pillows! Your whole display is just lovely!

Luvs!

Unknown said...

What great stuff!!!! I love that first photo ----gorgeous!
xo Elizabeth