Image Map

Monday, April 8, 2013

Upholstered Ottomans...


Quadrille Fabrics

Love an upholstered ottoman...especially with a pleated skirt or other detailing like that!  We have one that will be going to the upholsterer very soon...to work as a coffee table for our sun room.

Tilton Fenwick

via

Samantha Pynn


Melissa Warner

Kate Townsend


via

Do you remember these ottomans...


 ...that I bought at an estate sale not too long ago...

The funny story is that an interior designer came into my store the other week and told me that she had sent her mother to buy those ottomans at the sale...lucky for me, I actually got to the sale before it started...that does not happen much lately with a 6 month old!

This image reminded me of them...
Massucco Warner Miller

...the maroon one is currently at the upholsterer getting a new look with an off-white fabric and blue velvet trim! 


 It will be staying in our home (and not going to the store)...it has a perfect place already picked out for it!

The wallpaper is going up in the powder bath today...

Happy Monday!

 photo blogsig_zps9152d83c.png





2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait until we see it in place at your house!

Andrea said...

I love the ottomans, and I cannot wait to see your powder room!

XOXO,
The Glam Pad