Image Map

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Louis Philippe Mirrors...love them!

via Simply Smitten

I absolutely love what mirrors can do for a room!  Some of my favorite mirrors have a French flair to them.  One French-style mirror I adore...is the Louis Philippe mirror.  

via Simply Smitten


via Cote de Texas

via Cote de Texas

The true antique version can be quite pricey as are many reproductions! 

via Little Green Notebook
via Lonny Magazine

If you can get your hands on the real antique version...so well worth it!  However, if you love the style and don't want to invest all the money in the real thing...Flair has two beautiful Louis Philippe-style mirrors in the store right now!


Louis Philippe-style mirror: $295.00 (29"W, 39.5"H)

Take care,
Caroline


5 comments:

Ashley said...

Love 'em. I spotted several during a recent trip to Denmark but, boy, were they expensive!

Cassie Bustamante said...

i love em, too! SO good to hear from you!

Carissa said...

Ooooooh I totally agree with you! I'm loving how your shop is coming along by the way! Too cute!

xx
Carissa

Interior Design Musings said...

I used to have an amazing source for a knock off one that was under $200.00! But it was discontinued - hate it when that happens :(

Kim said...

I love this mirror too ... it can feel at home in a traditional or modern environment!! Beautiful Store!! xo