Image Map

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy weekend!


Goodness gracious!  This past week has flown by and I have not posted at all...life can get busy...but it now is calming down again.

Today (Saturday)...is Gas Lamp's appraisal fair so I added a few items to my space- like the lion statute above (there is actually a pair of them)...


...and I have added some colorful vintage reader digest books and oyster shell candle holders...


....and these boxer statues under a newly added vintage Asian inspired table...


...this garden girl statue...


...and one of my favorite items...these shell place card holders!

Happy weekend everyone!

Take care,
Caroline


2 comments:

The Vintique Object said...

Yay, you are back! We missed you! Love the new statue/statuettes. Did you get them all at the same place?
Camille

Cassie Bustamante said...

the boxers are so fun! glad you are back!