Image Map

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Shells...

DecorPadThe clamshell looks perfect on the entry table!

...love the use of shells in decor-- gives such a relaxed feeling to any decor!  I have large and medium-sized clamshell molds in my little store...





...so I just wanted to show how some have used these shells!   In the 1st decor image...it looks wonderful on an entry table!

Cote de Texas

In the above...the large clamshell is used perfectly as a towel holder!

...and always...

Anna Spiro does a beautiful and fun job using shells and of course color!

Happy Tuesday!
Caroline


3 comments:

LiveLikeYou said...

Just on my mind...actually looking for large shell mirrors. Love your store - wish it was closer to Virgina!!

My Many Moments said...

I love that first picture! Beautiful! I love even more that graphic zebra print pillow. I think I need it,seriously.
P.S. The picture of your upholstered bed is beautiful along with that dog!
Take Care,
Heather

The Vintique Object said...

Did you know I had never seen, or at least noticed, large clam shells in decorating until I found your blog? -Camille