Image Map

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hey Nashville: This week's estate sales!



This piece looks great the way it is...
reminded me of...

Lauren Claridge

and can be found at...

1433 Norvel Avenue
Nashville, TN 37215

by Dogwood Estate Sales

Thursday, February 24th 8:30 am- 3 pm
Friday, February 25th 8:30 am- 3 pm
Saturday, February 26th 8:30 am- 3 pm


...the owners lived for more than 30 years in Germany and Japan...and so there are some great pieces!  Like the beautiful boxes above...

...lots of laquer-ware....
....gorgeous china...which can be used like...
Jackye Lanham
Bijou and Boheme did a wonderful post recently on an updated way to decorate with plates...


...these great pieces of fabric...to re-cover a seat or make a throw pillow?

...quite a collection of possibly pewter?  I am not sure, but reminded me of a post this week by Cote de Texas on using a pewter collection in decor...
Jackye Lanham

*************

...and I can't guarantee that the prices at this next estate sale will be good...but it had some great pieces so I wanted to showcase it!

101 Wentworth Avenue
Nashville, TN 37215

Wednesday, February 23rd 8 am- 5 pm
Thursday, February 24th 8 am- 5 pm
Friday, February 25th 8 am- 5 pm
Saturday, February 26th 8 am- 3 pm



...reminded me of this faux bamboo desk I had painted white...but the above one may be good as is!


...loved the Greek Key design on this clock!!


Happy shopping!
Caroline


3 comments:

Stitchfork said...

Happy hunting! Hope you find some treasures!
xo Cathy

The Vintique Object said...

All of the china and fabric looks amazing. I'd have a hard time resisting those items.

Unknown said...

You are an amazing scout. Wish I could visit these in person.
xo elizabeth