Image Map

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Recently sold!


...the professionally re-finished vintage faux bamboo dresser sold today!  I have another really nice re-finished vintage faux bamboo dresser that should be in the booth by next week!

...also sold over the past week...

...this metal mid century holder...I actually have another one that I am holding on to for right now...since it holds my cell phone so well on my desk!


...the large glass vase and white pitcher sold...


...I will be adding some new items tomorrow at Gas Lamp...which will most likely be the re-finished vintage bamboo chair with a professionally re-upholstered seat cushion and one of my re-finished vintage faux bamboo end tables...we will see how much fits into my car before I take off for the home decor show in Atlanta!

Take care,

Caroline


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad everyone is realizing how fabulous the little shops are! Hope you have a great time in Atlanta. Let's get together when you get back.

Danielle Sigwalt Interiors said...

No surprise...that dresser was fabulous!