Image Map

Friday, August 6, 2010

My Weekend Plan!



Love...love...love this quote I found over at Table Tonic's blog!

I am one of those people that just wants to always "do" something versus wait:)...this may come from being the baby of the family and always having to wait until I was old enough to do what my brother was able to do!

It also sums up this week...and the past few months...as I am putting some of the final touches on and loading many of my items into my "little stores" on Saturday.

I have loved having a little vintage furniture business for the past 2 years...but wanted to do something a bit more...create something unique that you may not always see in antique stores and engage others in creating homes that use both old and new...in an updated...but traditional way....traditional with a twist you might say? 

...looking forward to seeing how it all comes together!

Have a wonderful weekend!  

Caroline


No comments: