Image Map

Monday, January 31, 2011

Tile inspiration...


...a few weeks ago I saw this tile manufacturer, Made a Mano on Absolutely Beautiful Things...and had to bookmark the website in our re-model folder!


...I really like these long white tiles in a herringbone pattern...


...for the kitchen...


...or in the front foyer of our new home...

Jonathan Adler

...we have been thinking about a limestone or simple marble flooring for the front foyer...but I will definitely look into these long white tiles in a herringbone pattern!

William Hodgins

...this company also has many other unique tile looks...see below!





We have a meeting with our architect tonight and can't wait to see the plans she is bringing!

I am also moving into my new space this week at Gas Lamp...

Take care,
Caroline


6 comments:

Leigha said...

Few things in life are as delicious as herringbone floors (tile or wood will do just fine!). Yum.

Leigha

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Busy week! I love those herringbone tile floors! Good luck with the move, too!

Stitchfork said...

Love the herringbone pattern!! Will that be in your plans? Good luck with your move into the new booth - hope it goes smoothly!
xo Cathy

Unknown said...

Caroline,
Congrats on your new bigger space!

Love the herringbone design in white. I've never seen it that way - and it really gives the design and extra "oomph".

Enjoy your meeting tonight!

Anonymous said...

I love all of these designs!!! Xoxoxo

Unknown said...

My gosh, I love tile! Adore it, and this is really gorgeous! XX!