Image Map

Thursday, September 22, 2011

A little touch of gingham...


via Elle Decor

...now this is a big touch...but gingham in one piece (such as the the bedding here...and actually the lampshade too)...adds so much to this little girl's room...


via Martha Stewart

I love a little touch of gingham...I think I prefer it in upholstery or window treatments...

My entry room...very unfinished right now!!!

I have it on a skirted round table in the entry room (which is still very unfinished)...and the same pattern is on my dining room chairs...not pictured here...

But Anna Spiro does such a wonderful job with gingham on her dining room chairs...

via Absolutely Beautiful Things

...here they are a dramatic touch in a bedroom...

via The Selby

...or on an upholstered bed...

via Cozy Bliss

...another idea as mats for picture frames...

via Absolutely Beautiful Things


via Absolutely Beautiful Things

...but I still think I like it most upholstered on a chair...like in this nursery...

via Bryn Alexandra Blog

...I love the idea of mixing in gingham with different styles and patterns...

via A Life of Beauty and Grace Tumblr

...like with a formal dining room or chair...

via Absolutely Beautiful Things

...just something I have been thinking about!

Have a wonderful Thursday!
Caroline




1 comment:

Cassie Bustamante said...

i love touches of gingham- my kids shared a nursery for a brief time... one had blue and white polka dot bumper the other had lavender and white, and they both had green and white gingham skirts.... simple and sweet! i also love all he other curtain ideas you shared the other day. and i realy love that image with the blue and white gingham chairs and the yellow lemons!