Image Map

Friday, August 12, 2011

A quick post on some new items!


...please excuse the i-phone pictures!

...so I had to do a quick post this morning because so many of the new items have arrived and they have to get out of the house as we move into our new home!


...new lamps, a few clam shell holders...lots of vintage side tables refinished in a semi-gloss white...all have been added.

Today, I hope to run by Gas Lamp to add the lighting pieces and a few mirrors I ordered at market...they arrived yesterday!  

...and hope to also to take some better pictures:)

Happy Friday!
Caroline





2 comments:

The French Tangerine said...

Caroline, I'm so happy you met Ann! What fun and I'm so jealous that she got to visit your shop! She says the mall is one of the best she's ever seen... Soon enough, I'll make my way down there!

quintessence said...

So many cute pieces!! Good luck with your move!