Image Map

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Just arrived!

....I came home yesterday to these in our garage!!

...the re-finisher had dropped off the last couple of pieces!
...they have a great lacquered white look!

...I just had to snap a few pictures before my husband came home to help take them inside!


...then we will put the hardware back on...before they make it to the booths.



Sorry about the leaves in this picture...shows that they are falling like crazy here in Nashville...and that leaf collecting is on the to do list this weekend!

Happy Weekend!

Caroline


3 comments:

Danielle Sigwalt Interiors said...

Lovely...what kind of paint do you use? Great shade of white too...not too bright! Do you have before pictures? I love before and after photos..

Stitchfork said...

Too cold in Nashville today for leaf collecting - that's the rationale for spending time adding the hardware to those great looking pieces!
Cathy

A Flair for Vintage Decor said...

Hi Danielle-- It is a Benjamin Moore product...and I may have a before picture of the coffee table (I am really bad at taking before pics)....and will remember to post that when I have it in the booth!

Hi Cathy- I agree!! However, my husband wanted to pick all the leafs up...so he had a very busy Saturday!