Image Map

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

More...





...so some of those vintage Reader's Digest Condensed books just flew out of the Gas Lamp booth earlier this week...so here are some pics of a few more at the Franklin Antique Mall.


I am in my hometown of Charlottesville, VA this week/weekend to visit my family.  Tuffy and I (without husband) made the 9 hour drive and wow was that tiring!

Vintage Rattan Arm Chair- professionally painted white and re-upholstered in a colorful grassy green 100% jute fabric


Tuffy had a blast during the car ride and I wish I had taken a picture of him lying upside down half in and half out of his "plenty big enough" dog bed...he can be such a cutie!




Happy Wednesday!

Caroline


2 comments:

Kalee said...

I have two elephants just like the one in your image- love em!

Unknown said...

More great stuff....too bad I don't live closer! :)
xo Elizabeth