Image Map

Monday, September 20, 2010

A little more colorful!


...I re-arranged and added a few things at the Gas Lamp Booth...finally!

The painting and ikat pillows really brightened the space up...


...this old mirror is great...one of my favorite finds!

A customer today was thinking about it as a mirror for her daughter's bathroom...I think that is a perfect idea and a great touch for a bathroom!


...more ikat pillows will be coming in to both the Franklin and Gas Lamp booths...as soon as more pillow inserts arrive!


...lots of small items!


...vintage milk glass looks perfect with a colorful background!


...just a side view!


Happy Monday!

Caroline


2 comments:

designchic said...

I adore your booth-the pillows, the lighting, the table, the mirror...I love it all!!!

Unknown said...

Loving all the milk glass you've collected. And those blue ikat pillows!!