Image Map

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Flair will be closed the rest of the week for market!






It is that time again...off to market to find some fun new things for the store!  Just a few images of items I will be looking at to carry here...














...a few books already on their way!





...and some fabulous 20"x 20" Greek key pillows made out of the below fabrics...





...a few more items I will be checking out at market...






Happy Tuesday!

Caroline



*Flair will be closed from Wednesday, July 11th- Saturday, July 14th....we will re-open on Monday, July 16th at 10 am...see you then!


1 comment:

Lori @ Lori May Interiors said...

Hi Caroline,

I hope you're doing well and had a great time at market. I so wish your little store was closer to me! You have such a good eye and I know my clients would love everything!

I'm going to try and stop by soon!

Take care,

Lori