Image Map

Friday, June 10, 2011

New things and a guest post!


Oh, these iphone photos--- I am sorry!  I always forget to bring the better camera...my car is usually stuffed with so many things to bring in and I always forget the camera!

 I am also guest posting today on Lori May's Blog (Lori May Interiors)...so please go check it out!  I wrote about my business and how fun it has been hearing from and meeting people through my little store!


Jason Parker Counce (a great designer at Gas Lamp) is showcasing my 2 vintage bamboo bookcases in the large coop booth at the front of Gas Lamp...so I did a lot of re-arranging yesterday!

I brought in the above (pair) of upholstered chairs that I had done in a dark brown/white animal print pattern ($510.00/each).


I also have the animal print in 20"x20" pillows ($75.00/each)...


...love these Henredon chairs (there are 2 of them) that I had re-upholstered in a softened jute fabric...$550.00/each.


I also brought back these metal round end-tables...$85.00/each!


...and have a lot of new picture frames from $12.00- $17.50/each!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend...and I hope to get some better pictures of the little store soon!

Take care,
Caroline

3 comments:

Stitchfork said...

Love the round black tables! Have a great weekend Caroline!
xo Cathy

Lori @ Lori May Interiors said...

Such wonderful new things as always, Caroline! Thanks so much for guest posting today!

Have a great weekend!

Lori
www.lorimayinteriors.com/blog

The Vintique Object said...

You are lady of great taste! I love seeing what you did with the upholstered chairs!
Camille