Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Just added...

...this Asian-inspired vintage side table...newly painted!  I will be bringing several newly painted pieces in this week/weekend to the little store!

...and once the pillow inserts come in this week...a new supply of Ikat pillows will be in the store too!

Take care,


Interior Design Musings said...

I'll still wanting the bamboo mirror! M.

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

that is so cool! i love the shape!

A Flair for Vintage Decor said...

Thanks Cassie!

Hi Mandi-- I think I am going to keep that mirror for a while:) When the store owners said very quickly that they would take 30% off the price...the mirror was in the back of my car in a split second!

pretty pink tulips said...

I'll bet you are seeing a trail of repeat buyers!!! Your items are so amazing!!! Go, Caroline!!!!

xo Elizabeth