Thursday, March 10, 2011

New things...and an Open House!

...just added this vintage chair that has been professionally painted and re-upholstered...

...and also some adorable picture frames...the above says at the top "Nap" and then at the bottom "Like you meant it"...which if you knew me well...would know that I wake up early in the morning and really depend on a good late afternoon nap most days!

...and this one says "Pout" and then under the picture "Like you meant it"...one has already sold- so there is one left.

...I also just brought in this vintage faux bamboo side table, which has been professionally painted.

I am getting too used to using my Iphone for these pics-- will bring my better camera next time...

...I also brought in a medium- sized shell holder and this lamb figurine...sitting under the bamboo table right now!

Oh, Gas Lamp is having their Anniversary Open House this Saturday...I have decided to put everything over $25.00 at 20% off just for Saturday...

Happy Thursday!
Caroline




1 comment:

pretty pink tulips said...

Loving the bold colors you're using to recover older pieces. Just makes the furniture look so fresh and happy!

Best of luck with the open house!!
xo E