Sunday, December 12, 2010

A Sweet Holiday Sale! A Flair for Vintage both booth locations (Franklin Antique Mall and Gas Lamp)...starting Tuesday, December 14th and going until January 3rd!

Almost everything is 20- 30% off for the holidays...

I am working on (hopefully...fingers crossed) a fun surprise in January!

...I will also be taking a bit of a break from my blog this week (to catch my breath for a second)...but will be back in touch next week with pictures of the new items and re-freshened vintage pieces that are coming in!

Happy week!



Ashley said...

Get some rest dear friend!! Xoxoxo

Stitchfork said...

Enjoy the break, catch your breath! And enjoy the touch of snow there to make it a white winter wonderland!
xo Cathy

pretty pink tulips said...

Enjoy your break - you deserve it!!!
xoxo Elizabeth

shari @ little blue deer said...

Once again, I need to get to Franklin! XX!

Danielle@Fresh Quince said...

Wish I was there and looking forward to the fun surprise in January!! xxDanielle