Image Map

Monday, July 12, 2010

New items for August!


So I saw two of these adorable elephant stands at the monthly Tennessee State Flea Market....I usually breeze thru on Sunday afternoon right before the dealers start to pack up...to see what kind of deals I can snag...and I could not pass these up!


Reminded me of....



Can't wait to showcase them in one of my booths come August...with my newly refreshened pieces of  painted vintage furniture (first set went to the painter this past Saturday) combined with new pillows, picture frames and small vintage finds!

In the works is a side blog to this one- that will also have all my items for sale with descriptions...can't wait!

Happy Monday!


Caroline

3 comments:

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Oh, I would love to add these elephants to my collection! Can't wait to see the professionally painted pieces and the new blog!

Leah said...

Oh what great finds! Love!

Anna said...

I am about to go to Africa and I have been collecting elephant things and I am in LOVE with that elephant find! gorgeous.
visit my blog :)
http://annalynnreilly.blogspot.com/