Image Map

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Puppies & Hydrangeas




....so Tuffy is not a puppy anymore (actually he is about to turn 4 years old...hard to believe)!


....but whenever he comes back from his "primping" at My Second Home...
he is so white, cute and tiny-- he resembles a puppy!




I have had this idea in my head to put hydrangeas in a big vintage wicker basket

and

place it in my living room fireplace....




When I was in NYC last year...
I saw these outside a store on Bleecker Street,
which gave me the idea....





My interpretation....




...and Tuffy is just so cute right now-- I could not resist having him in the pic!





Happy Thursday!!


Caroline


1 comment:

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

aaawww .. tuffy is too cute! btw, are those potted hydrangeas or cuttings? In any case, it looks beautiful!!