Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Corals, turquoise and warm yellows!

...the corals, turquoise and warm yellows!!




...love the color combinations...and that white sideboard with brass lamps flanking each side!

Loved this living-room and office designed by Domicile Interior Design, which was featured in the November/December Rue Magazine...these rooms were one of my favorites due to the use of colors and items that create a fresh but collected interior!


and the above vignette in their living-room caught my eye...

...mainly because the vintage (I think...) lamp, brass end table...and the colors!

...but also those brass birds on the end table...
...tried to get a close up!

But they reminded me of...
Brass Bird Figurines: $5.00/each
*12/13/10 UPDATE: Both bird figurines have sold*
...these little guys I have in my Gas Lamp Booth...they are on the ground here...
but are now up on the metal bamboo tray table...they would be perfect as book-ends too!


I am really drawn to the brass touches in interior design now...with warm yellows, turquoise and coral colors mixed in!


Happy Wednesday!
Caroline




6 comments:

Cara said...

perfection!

Hampton said...

I am so loving turquoise right now--just a pop and it brightens any room!

petalandpine.com said...

love everything about that little desk set up, that chair and the gorgeous stool plus that great metal flowering branch on the back wall. so pretty.

LiveLikeYou said...

Just planning my living room redesign with just this color mix. Beautiful. Thinking or making the coral tone more towards red.

Danielle@Fresh Quince said...

Fabulous! We have such similar design tastes and that office is just sooooo gorgeous, would love to make my husbands look like that! Mine is way too small to do much with and my desk is so low I don't need a chair, instead I use a pillow to sit on!
Hope you're having a great day Caroline! xx Danielle

Leah said...

These colors are stunning! So pretty!